avast! Internet Security
This page contains complete information on how to remove avast! Internet Security for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your systemAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. avast! Internet Security is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove avast! Internet Security. The application's main executable file is called aswBoot.exe and it has a size of 247.94 KB (253888 bytes).
The following executables are contained in avast! Internet Security. They take 322.48 KB (330224
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (247.94 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This data is about avast! Internet Security version 6.0.1125.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Internet Security:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall avast! Internet Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\avast! Internet Security.lnk.lnk
avast! Internet Security is a program released by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove avast! Internet Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate avast! Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Internet Security". If it exists on your system the avast! Internet Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select avast! Internet Security in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding avast! Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of avast! Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-22 07:00:37.970