avast! Internet Security
This page is about avast! Internet Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your computerAVAST Software
. More information about AVAST Software can be read here
. avast! Internet Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for avast! Internet Security is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. avast! Internet Security's primary file takes about 4.93 MB (5170480 bytes) and is called AvastUI.exe.
avast! Internet Security is comprised of the following executables which take 28.88 MB (30285288
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- afwServ.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashCmd.exe (80.85 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (181.91 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (85.33 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (534.50 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (70.78 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader64.exe (83.38 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (837.78 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (4.93 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.59 MB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.38 MB)
- CrtCheck64.exe (30.59 KB)
- RegSvr32.exe (505.31 KB)
- RegSvr64.exe (614.47 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf64.exe (571.23 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (246.31 KB)
- aswSfLoader.exe (102.99 KB)
- mftutil.exe (430.91 KB)
- ngservice.exe (165.34 KB)
- ngtool.exe (1,008.24 KB)
- aswFe.exe (438.44 KB)
- aswVBoxClient.exe (617.99 KB)
- AvastVBoxSVC.exe (3.83 MB)
- VBoxService.exe (1.55 MB)
- VBoxTray.exe (1.34 MB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (463.55 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.28 MB)
- instup.exe (207.13 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (355.97 KB)
- SafeZoneBrowser.exe (657.16 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (75.26 KB)
The current page applies to avast! Internet Security version 10.0.2201
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Internet Security:
...click to view all...
avast! Internet Security is a program offered by AVAST Software. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Internet Security". If it exists on your system the avast! Internet Security app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click avast! Internet Security in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-11 10:03:51.507