avast! Internet Security
avast! Internet Security is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your computerAVAST Software
. Go over here
for more details on AVAST Software. avast! Internet Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove avast! Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named aswBoot.exe and it has a size of 247.94 KB (253888 bytes).
The executables below are part of avast! Internet Security. They occupy about 322.48 KB (330224
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (247.94 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Internet Security version 6.0.1091.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other avast! Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
avast! Internet Security is a program released by AVAST Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete avast! Internet Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Internet Security". The avast! Internet Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select avast! Internet Security in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 19:00:32.070