avast! Internet Security
This page is about avast! Internet Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your systemAVAST Software
. More information about AVAST Software can be found here
. Usually the avast! Internet Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling avast! Internet Security is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 252.46 KB (258520 bytes) on disk and is named aswBoot.exe.
avast! Internet Security is comprised of the following executables which take 327.01 KB (334856
bytes) on disk:
- aswBoot.exe (252.46 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Internet Security version 7.0.1407.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other avast! Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove avast! Internet Security from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
avast! Internet Security is a program released by AVAST Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove avast! Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Internet Security program will be found automatically. After you select avast! Internet Security in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Internet Security.
8. After removing avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 08:59:45.197