avast! Internet Security
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove avast! Internet Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your systemAVAST Software
. More data about AVAST Software can be seen here
. avast! Internet Security is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for avast! Internet Security is C:\Program. avast! Internet Security's primary file takes about 278.64 KB (285328 bytes) and is called aswBoot.exe.
avast! Internet Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 353.19 KB (361664
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (278.64 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current page applies to avast! Internet Security version 7.0.1456.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Internet Security:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove avast! Internet Security from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswClnTg.htm
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswClnTg.txt
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswInfTg.htm
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswInfTg.txt
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
avast! Internet Security is an application marketed by AVAST Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Internet Security program will be found automatically. After you click avast! Internet Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Internet Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 07:28:50.023