You can find below details on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET
. Check out here
for more information on DsNET. Please follow http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 1.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 1.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.44 MB (3605344 bytes) on disk and is titled yct.exe.
The following executables are contained in aTube Catcher. They take 3.97 MB (4165450
bytes) on disk.
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- flvplayer.exe (84.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (78.98 KB)
- yct.exe (3.44 MB)
The current web page applies to aTube Catcher version 01.00.300.00
alone. For more aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application by DsNET. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete aTube Catcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select aTube Catcher in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 1.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-19 18:30:57.620