aTube Catcher is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET
. Take a look here
for more details on DsNET. You can read more about on aTube Catcher at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. Usually the aTube Catcher application is installed in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 1.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 1.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled yct.exe and occupies 3.72 MB (3896160 bytes).
aTube Catcher installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.25 MB (4460033
bytes) on disk.
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- flvplayer.exe (84.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
- yct.exe (3.72 MB)
The current page applies to aTube Catcher version 01.00.301.00
only. For more aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application released by DsNET. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click aTube Catcher in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 1.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 00:26:41.413