aTube Catcher is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET
. More information on DsNET can be seen here
. More information about aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. Usually the aTube Catcher program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.33 MB (6633384 bytes) on disk and is named yct.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in aTube Catcher. They take 8.82 MB (9247614
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (155.79 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.33 MB)
The current web page applies to aTube Catcher version 02.02.503.00
alone. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall aTube Catcher:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\yct.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
aTube Catcher is an application offered by DsNET. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase aTube Catcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher app will be found automatically. When you click aTube Catcher in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-01 18:56:14.953