aTube Catcher is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET
. You can read more on DsNET or check for application updates here
. More data about the program aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. Usually the aTube Catcher program is found in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. aTube Catcher's primary file takes around 6.42 MB (6732016 bytes) and its name is yct.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside aTube Catcher. They take about 8.92 MB (9350892
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (155.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- yct.exe (6.42 MB)
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- WOWPOST.EXE (4.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 02.00.399.00
of aTube Catcher. You can find below info on other versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program offered by DsNET. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher app will be found automatically. After you click aTube Catcher in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The software company is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:01:51.437