aTube Catcher is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET
. You can read more on DsNET or check for application updates here
. More data about the program aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. Usually the aTube Catcher program is found in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. aTube Catcher's primary file takes around 6.42 MB (6732016 bytes) and its name is yct.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside aTube Catcher. They take about 8.92 MB (9350892
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (155.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- yct.exe (6.42 MB)
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- WOWPOST.EXE (4.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 02.00.399.00
of aTube Catcher. You can find below info on other versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program offered by DsNET. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. After you select aTube Catcher in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The software company is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:01:51.437