aTube Catcher is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET
. You can find out more on DsNET or check for application updates here
. Click on http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
to get more information about aTube Catcher on DsNET's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. yct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.86 MB (4043672 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher contains of the executables below. They take 4.51 MB (4732432
bytes) on disk.
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (48.90 KB)
- flvplayer.exe (84.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (155.72 KB)
- yct.exe (3.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 02.00.370.00
of aTube Catcher. You can find below info on other application versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program offered by DsNET. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher application will be found automatically. After you select aTube Catcher in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET from your computer, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-21 05:41:48.557