aTube Catcher is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET
. Further information on DsNET can be found here
. Please open http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET's website. Usually the aTube Catcher program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named yct.exe and it has a size of 4.55 MB (4772760 bytes).
aTube Catcher installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.32 MB (5577771
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (184.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (155.78 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (4.55 MB)
- WOWPOST.EXE (4.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 02.02.497.00
of aTube Catcher. For more aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application offered by the software company DsNET. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete aTube Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click aTube Catcher in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The software company is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 10:46:51.033