This info is about aTube Catcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DsNET. You can read more about on aTube Catcher at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. yct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.44 MB (6748072 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.93 MB (9362318
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (155.80 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.44 MB)
This info is about aTube Catcher version 02.00.463.00
alone. You can find below info on other releases of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application by DsNET. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove aTube Catcher from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click aTube Catcher in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 06:35:09.147