This info is about aTube Catcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET
. You can find out more on DsNET or check for application updates here
. Please open http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET's web page. You can remove aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 1.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk and is named flvplayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with aTube Catcher. They occupy about 3.89 MB (4075520
bytes) on disk.
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- flvplayer.exe (84.00 KB)
- yct.exe (3.43 MB)
This page is about aTube Catcher version 01.00.299.00
only. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application marketed by the software company DsNET. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select aTube Catcher in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 1.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 04:04:30.827