You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall aTube Catcher for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET
. More information on DsNET can be seen here
. Click on http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
to get more info about aTube Catcher on DsNET's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled yct.exe and it has a size of 4.57 MB (4793240 bytes).
aTube Catcher is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.33 MB (5593579
bytes) on disk:
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (184.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (155.78 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (4.57 MB)
This page is about aTube Catcher version 02.02.519.00
alone. For other aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove aTube Catcher from your computer.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\yct.exe
- C:\Program Files\Odkurzacz\Filtry\odkinstal_aTube_Catcher (wersja 2.2519)_.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
aTube Catcher is an application offered by the software company DsNET. Some people want to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select aTube Catcher in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 15:03:41.453