This page is about Zotero for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Zotero from your PCCorporation for Digital Scholarship
. Further information on Corporation for Digital Scholarship can be seen here
. Click on https://www.zotero.org
to get more info about Zotero on Corporation for Digital Scholarship's website. Usually the Zotero program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zotero folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Zotero by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Zotero\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. zotero.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 94.43 KB (96696 bytes) on disk.
Zotero is composed of the following executables which take 1.64 MB (1719160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- minidump-analyzer.exe (515.45 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (151.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (29.95 KB)
- updater.exe (280.95 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (97.45 KB)
- zotero.exe (94.43 KB)
- helper.exe (508.68 KB)
This web page is about Zotero version 5.0.25
alone. For more Zotero versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Zotero is an application by the software company Corporation for Digital Scholarship. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Zotero is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Zotero from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Zotero or simply click the Search field and type in "Zotero". If it exists on your system the Zotero app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zotero in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Zotero, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zotero:
- The software company is: https://www.zotero.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zotero\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zotero.
8. After removing Zotero, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zotero that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zotero using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zotero by Corporation for Digital Scholarship from your computer, nor are we saying that Zotero by Corporation for Digital Scholarship is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zotero supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 21:21:00.133