WiMAX Connection Manager
This web page is about WiMAX Connection Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about the app WiMAX Connection Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager. The application's main executable file has a size of 50.50 KB (51712 bytes) on disk and is called WiMAX Connection Manager.exe.
The following executables are contained in WiMAX Connection Manager. They occupy 1.18 MB (1236352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (478.00 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.38 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (50.50 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (204.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (288.00 KB)
The current page applies to WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.020.014
alone. Click on the links below for other WiMAX Connection Manager versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove WiMAX Connection Manager from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\WiMAX Connection Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WiMAX Connection Manager
WiMAX Connection Manager is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WiMAX Connection Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WiMAX Connection Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". The WiMAX Connection Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WiMAX Connection Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WiMAX Connection Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WiMAX Connection Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:05:56.437