WiMAX Connection Manager
This web page is about WiMAX Connection Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about the app WiMAX Connection Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager. The application's main executable file has a size of 50.50 KB (51712 bytes) on disk and is called WiMAX Connection Manager.exe.
The following executables are contained in WiMAX Connection Manager. They occupy 1.18 MB (1236352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (478.00 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.38 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (50.50 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (204.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (288.00 KB)
The current page applies to WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.020.014
alone. Click on the links below for other WiMAX Connection Manager versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove WiMAX Connection Manager from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\WiMAX Connection Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WiMAX Connection Manager
WiMAX Connection Manager is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WiMAX Connection Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiMAX Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". If it is installed on your PC the WiMAX Connection Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WiMAX Connection Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WiMAX Connection Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After removing WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WiMAX Connection Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiMAX Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:05:56.437