WiMAX Connection Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More info about the application WiMAX Connection Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). WiMAX Connection Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe. WiMAX Connection Manager.exe is the WiMAX Connection Manager's main executable file and it occupies circa 455.50 KB (466432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside WiMAX Connection Manager. They take about 1.97 MB (2065807
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (478.00 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.39 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (455.50 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (204.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (288.00 KB)
The current page applies to WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.001.503
alone. You can find below a few links to other WiMAX Connection Manager releases:
...click to view all...
WiMAX Connection Manager is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WiMAX Connection Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiMAX Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". If it exists on your system the WiMAX Connection Manager program will be found automatically. After you click WiMAX Connection Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WiMAX Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WiMAX Connection Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiMAX Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-09 20:15:05.850