WiMAX Connection Manager
This info is about WiMAX Connection Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about WiMAX Connection Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the WiMAX Connection Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WiMAX Connection Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is labeled WiMAX Connection Manager.exe.
WiMAX Connection Manager contains of the executables below. They take 1.46 MB (1526640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsMgr.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.36 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- UpgradeMgr.exe (76.00 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (112.00 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (200.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (279.50 KB)
- HUAWEIWiMAX.exe (87.00 KB)
This web page is about WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.014.014
alone. You can find here a few links to other WiMAX Connection Manager releases:
...click to view all...
WiMAX Connection Manager is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WiMAX Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WiMAX Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". If it is installed on your PC the WiMAX Connection Manager application will be found automatically. When you select WiMAX Connection Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WiMAX Connection Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiMAX Connection Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiMAX Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-23 19:41:39.927