WiMAX Connection Manager
WiMAX Connection Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More data about the program WiMAX Connection Manager can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. WiMAX Connection Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WiMAX Connection Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 119.50 KB (122368 bytes) on disk.
WiMAX Connection Manager contains of the executables below. They take 2.26 MB (2371354
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (478.00 KB)
- copyCFG.exe (299.50 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.28 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (119.50 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (200.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (283.50 KB)
- HUAWEIWiMAX.exe (87.00 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (455.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.020.020
only. You can find here a few links to other WiMAX Connection Manager releases:
...click to view all...
WiMAX Connection Manager is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WiMAX Connection Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiMAX Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". The WiMAX Connection Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click WiMAX Connection Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WiMAX Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WiMAX Connection Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 19:39:52.000