WiMAX Connection Manager
This web page is about WiMAX Connection Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on WiMAX Connection Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's web page. Usually the WiMAX Connection Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing WiMAX Connection Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WiMAX Connection Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 460.50 KB (471552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside WiMAX Connection Manager. They take about 2.15 MB (2254106
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (478.00 KB)
- copyCFG.exe (299.50 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.28 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (460.50 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (200.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (283.50 KB)
- HUAWEIWiMAX.exe (87.00 KB)
This page is about WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.068.015
only. Click on the links below for other WiMAX Connection Manager versions:
...click to view all...
WiMAX Connection Manager is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WiMAX Connection Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WiMAX Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". If it exists on your system the WiMAX Connection Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WiMAX Connection Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WiMAX Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WiMAX Connection Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiMAX Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-13 21:08:36.500