WiMAX Connection Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove WiMAX Connection Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about WiMAX Connection Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled WiMAX Connection Manager.exe and its approximative size is 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
WiMAX Connection Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.38 MB (1450288
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PluginsMgr.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.30 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- UpgradeMgr.exe (76.00 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (112.00 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (204.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (288.00 KB)
This page is about WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.044.011
alone. Click on the links below for other WiMAX Connection Manager versions:
...click to view all...
WiMAX Connection Manager is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WiMAX Connection Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WiMAX Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". If it exists on your system the WiMAX Connection Manager application will be found automatically. When you select WiMAX Connection Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WiMAX Connection Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After removing WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiMAX Connection Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WiMAX Connection Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-06 00:21:18.077