WiMAX Connection Manager
This info is about WiMAX Connection Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on WiMAX Connection Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WiMAX Connection Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named WiMAX Connection Manager.exe and occupies 460.50 KB (471552 bytes).
WiMAX Connection Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.15 MB (2254106
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (478.00 KB)
- copyCFG.exe (299.50 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.28 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (460.50 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (200.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (283.50 KB)
- HUAWEIWiMAX.exe (87.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.001.511
alone. Click on the links below for other WiMAX Connection Manager versions:
...click to view all...
WiMAX Connection Manager is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WiMAX Connection Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WiMAX Connection Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". If it exists on your system the WiMAX Connection Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select WiMAX Connection Manager in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WiMAX Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After removing WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WiMAX Connection Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiMAX Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WiMAX Connection Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-13 18:49:36.060