WiMAX Connection Manager
WiMAX Connection Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can get more details related to WiMAX Connection Manager at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing WiMAX Connection Manager is C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called WiMAX Connection Manager.exe and its approximative size is 96.00 KB (98304 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WiMAX Connection Manager. They occupy about 1.35 MB (1417530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsMgr.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.31 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- UpgradeMgr.exe (76.00 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (96.00 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (204.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (288.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 100.001.020.012
of WiMAX Connection Manager. Click on the links below for other WiMAX Connection Manager versions:
...click to view all...
WiMAX Connection Manager is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WiMAX Connection Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiMAX Connection Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". If it is installed on your PC the WiMAX Connection Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WiMAX Connection Manager in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WiMAX Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After removing WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiMAX Connection Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiMAX Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:46:09.237