WiMAX Connection Manager
WiMAX Connection Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more facts about WiMAX Connection Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the WiMAX Connection Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WiMAX Connection Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. WiMAX Connection Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 50.50 KB (51712 bytes) on disk.
WiMAX Connection Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.19 MB (2300698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (478.00 KB)
- copyCFG.exe (299.50 KB)
- SetupDriver.exe (44.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.28 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (50.50 KB)
- AutoInstall32.exe (200.00 KB)
- AutoInstall64.exe (283.50 KB)
- HUAWEIWiMAX.exe (87.00 KB)
- WiMAX Connection Manager.exe (455.50 KB)
This info is about WiMAX Connection Manager version 100.001.020.022
alone. Click on the links below for other WiMAX Connection Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by WiMAX Connection Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager\WiMAX Connection Manager.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\WiMAX Connection Manager\WiMAX Connection Manager.exe
WiMAX Connection Manager is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase WiMAX Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WiMAX Connection Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WiMAX Connection Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiMAX Connection Manager". If it exists on your system the WiMAX Connection Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WiMAX Connection Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WiMAX Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiMAX Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiMAX Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WiMAX Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiMAX Connection Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiMAX Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that WiMAX Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiMAX Connection Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:43:23.317