Veoh Web Player
Veoh Web Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your PCVeoh Networks, Inc.
. More information on Veoh Networks, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software Veoh Web Player can be seen at www.veoh.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Veoh Web Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.51 MB (2633976 bytes) on disk and is titled veohwebplayer.exe.
The executables below are part of Veoh Web Player. They occupy an average of 2.80 MB (2936735
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (78.66 KB)
- veohwebplayer.exe (2.51 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of Veoh Web Player. You can find below info on other application versions of Veoh Web Player:
...click to view all...
Veoh Web Player is an application offered by Veoh Networks, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Veoh Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Veoh Web Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Veoh Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Veoh Web Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Veoh Web Player in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Veoh Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The software company is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Veoh Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Veoh Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Veoh Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Veoh Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-08 14:06:26.350