Veoh Web Player
This page is about Veoh Web Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your systemVeoh Networks, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Veoh Networks, Inc.. Click on www.veoh.com
to get more info about Veoh Web Player on Veoh Networks, Inc.'s website. Veoh Web Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Veoh Web Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe. veohwebplayer.exe is the Veoh Web Player's main executable file and it occupies about 1.98 MB (2075384 bytes) on disk.
Veoh Web Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.43 MB (2543416
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (78.20 KB)
- VeohFlashPlayer.exe (161.86 KB)
- veohwebplayer.exe (1.98 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
This data is about Veoh Web Player version 184.108.40.2065
only. Click on the links below for other Veoh Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Veoh Web Player is a program released by Veoh Networks, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Veoh Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Veoh Web Player". If it exists on your system the Veoh Web Player application will be found very quickly. After you click Veoh Web Player in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Veoh Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The web site of the program is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Veoh Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Veoh Web Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Veoh Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Veoh Web Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-14 18:04:40.737