Veoh Web Player
You can find below details on how to uninstall Veoh Web Player for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your PCVeoh Networks, Inc.
. More information on Veoh Networks, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Veoh Web Player can be seen at www.veoh.com
. Veoh Web Player is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Veoh Web Player is "C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Veoh Web Player's main file takes around 2.51 MB (2633976 bytes) and is named veohwebplayer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Veoh Web Player. They occupy 2.80 MB (2936736
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (78.66 KB)
- veohwebplayer.exe (2.51 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of Veoh Web Player. For more Veoh Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Veoh Web Player is an application marketed by the software company Veoh Networks, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Veoh Web Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Veoh Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Veoh Web Player". The Veoh Web Player app will be found automatically. After you click Veoh Web Player in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Veoh Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The web site of the program is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Veoh Web Player.
8. After removing Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Veoh Web Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Veoh Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Veoh Web Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-22 03:39:59.570