Veoh Web Player
You can find on this page details on how to remove Veoh Web Player for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your computerVeoh Networks, Inc.
. Further information on Veoh Networks, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program Veoh Web Player can be found at www.veoh.com
. Veoh Web Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Veoh Web Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Veoh Web Player's primary file takes about 4.47 MB (4686848 bytes) and its name is VeohWebPlayer.exe.
Veoh Web Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.04 MB (11576960
bytes) on disk.
- IPCClient.exe (444.50 KB)
- qlipso_GirafficInstall0.86.246.230.exe (2.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (75.81 KB)
- VeohWebPlayer.exe (4.47 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
This data is about Veoh Web Player version 1.1.2.0000
only. For more Veoh Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Veoh Web Player from your computer.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Veoh Web Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Veoh Web Player Beta.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Veoh Networks, Inc\Veoh Web Player Beta.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Veoh Web Player Beta
Veoh Web Player is an application by Veoh Networks, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Veoh Web Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Veoh Web Player". If it exists on your system the Veoh Web Player app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Veoh Web Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Veoh Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The publisher is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Veoh Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Veoh Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Veoh Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Veoh Web Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:48:21.390