Veoh Web Player
You can find below details on how to remove Veoh Web Player for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your systemVeoh Networks, Inc.
. You can read more on Veoh Networks, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open www.veoh.com
if you want to read more on Veoh Web Player on Veoh Networks, Inc.'s page. Veoh Web Player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Veoh Web Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Veoh Web Player's main file takes about 2.52 MB (2642168 bytes) and its name is veohwebplayer.exe.
Veoh Web Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.81 MB (2944458
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (78.21 KB)
- veohwebplayer.exe (2.52 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
The current page applies to Veoh Web Player version 22.214.171.1248
alone. Click on the links below for other Veoh Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Veoh Web Player is a program offered by the software company Veoh Networks, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Veoh Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Veoh Web Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Veoh Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Veoh Web Player app will be found automatically. When you select Veoh Web Player in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Veoh Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The publisher is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Veoh Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Veoh Web Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Veoh Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Veoh Web Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 09:55:25.637