Veoh Web Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Veoh Web Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your systemVeoh Networks, Inc.
. You can read more on Veoh Networks, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on www.veoh.com
to get more information about Veoh Web Player on Veoh Networks, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Veoh Web Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Veoh Web Player's main file takes around 2.47 MB (2590456 bytes) and is called veohwebplayer.exe.
Veoh Web Player contains of the executables below. They take 2.92 MB (3058502
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (78.22 KB)
- VeohFlashPlayer.exe (161.86 KB)
- veohwebplayer.exe (2.47 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of Veoh Web Player. For more Veoh Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Veoh Web Player is an application marketed by the software company Veoh Networks, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Veoh Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Veoh Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Veoh Web Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Veoh Web Player in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Veoh Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The software company is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Veoh Web Player.
8. After removing Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Veoh Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Veoh Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Veoh Web Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-06 06:20:52.767