Veoh Web Player
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Veoh Web Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your PCVeoh Networks, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Veoh Networks, Inc.. More details about the software Veoh Web Player can be found at www.veoh.com
. Veoh Web Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer directory, subject to the user's decision. Veoh Web Player's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 3.39 MB (3558648 bytes) on disk and is named veohwebplayer.exe.
The executables below are part of Veoh Web Player. They occupy an average of 4.06 MB (4260743
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- uninst.exe (77.70 KB)
- VeohFlashPlayer.exe (161.86 KB)
- veohwebplayer.exe (3.39 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
This info is about Veoh Web Player version 126.96.36.1995
only. For other Veoh Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Veoh Web Player is an application marketed by the software company Veoh Networks, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Veoh Web Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Veoh Web Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Veoh Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Veoh Web Player application will be found very quickly. When you click Veoh Web Player in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Veoh Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Veoh Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Veoh Web Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Veoh Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Veoh Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 11:41:13.857