Veoh Web Player
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Veoh Web Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your systemVeoh Networks, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Veoh Networks, Inc.. Click on www.veoh.com
to get more information about Veoh Web Player on Veoh Networks, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Veoh Web Player is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe". The application's main executable file is named veohwebplayer.exe and its approximative size is 3.40 MB (3561720 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Veoh Web Player. They take 4.07 MB (4263815
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- uninst.exe (77.70 KB)
- VeohFlashPlayer.exe (161.86 KB)
- veohwebplayer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
This data is about Veoh Web Player version 188.8.131.527
only. For other Veoh Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Veoh Web Player is an application offered by the software company Veoh Networks, Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Veoh Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Veoh Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Veoh Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Veoh Web Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Veoh Web Player in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Veoh Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The publisher is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Veoh Web Player.
8. After removing Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Veoh Web Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Veoh Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Veoh Web Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-20 17:24:36.243