Veoh Web Player
Veoh Web Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Veoh Web Player from your systemVeoh Networks, Inc.
. More info about Veoh Networks, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow www.veoh.com
if you want to read more on Veoh Web Player on Veoh Networks, Inc.'s web page. Veoh Web Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Veoh Web Player. veohwebplayer.exe is the Veoh Web Player's primary executable file and it takes about 2.51 MB (2633976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Veoh Web Player. They take about 2.80 MB (2936728
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (78.66 KB)
- veohwebplayer.exe (2.51 MB)
- Win32ImageGrabber.exe (217.00 KB)
This page is about Veoh Web Player version 220.127.116.119
only. You can find here a few links to other Veoh Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Veoh Web Player is a program released by the software company Veoh Networks, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Veoh Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Veoh Web Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Veoh Web Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Veoh Web Player". If it exists on your system the Veoh Web Player application will be found automatically. After you select Veoh Web Player in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Veoh Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Veoh Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: www.veoh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Veoh Web Player.
8. After removing Veoh Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Veoh Web Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Veoh Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Veoh Web Player by Veoh Networks, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Veoh Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-10 23:10:31.090