VAIO Wireless Wizard
This info is about VAIO Wireless Wizard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your systemSony
. Go over here
for more information on Sony. You can get more details about VAIO Wireless Wizard at http://www.sony.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Wireless Wizard is RunDll32. VWLASU.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.92 MB (2010976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VAIO Wireless Wizard. They take an average of 1.95 MB (2043440
bytes) on disk.
- AutoLaunch.exe (14.85 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (1.92 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (16.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0.06230
of VAIO Wireless Wizard. Click on the links below for other VAIO Wireless Wizard versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Wireless Wizard is a program offered by Sony. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it exists on your system the VAIO Wireless Wizard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Wireless Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The software company is: http://www.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Wireless Wizard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Wireless Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 23:05:20.783