VAIO Wireless Wizard
This page contains detailed information on how to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your PCSony
. Go over here
for more details on Sony. More information about the program VAIO Wireless Wizard can be seen at http://www.Sony.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard directory (same installation drive as Windows). VAIO Wireless Wizard's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 2.28 MB (2390136 bytes) on disk and is called vgc.exe.
VAIO Wireless Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.28 MB (2390136
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to VAIO Wireless Wizard version 4.0.0.02180
only. You can find below info on other application versions of VAIO Wireless Wizard:
...click to view all...
VAIO Wireless Wizard is an application offered by the software company Sony. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Wireless Wizard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it exists on your system the VAIO Wireless Wizard application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Wireless Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The publisher is: http://www.Sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After removing VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Wireless Wizard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 23:49:01.410