VAIO Wireless Wizard
This page is about VAIO Wireless Wizard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your systemSony
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sony. Please follow http://esupport.sony.com
if you want to read more on VAIO Wireless Wizard on Sony's website. VAIO Wireless Wizard is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard. VAIO Wireless Wizard's primary file takes about 2.46 MB (2581808 bytes) and is called VWLASU.exe.
The executables below are part of VAIO Wireless Wizard. They occupy about 2.54 MB (2660960
bytes) on disk.
- AutoLaunchWLASU.exe (24.00 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (2.46 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (25.30 KB)
- WWANTutorial.exe (28.00 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Wireless Wizard version 1.00.042508
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VAIO Wireless Wizard:
...click to view all...
VAIO Wireless Wizard is a program released by Sony. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Wireless Wizard app will be found automatically. After you click VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Wireless Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The web site of the application is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Wireless Wizard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 16:17:40.690