VAIO Wireless Wizard
VAIO Wireless Wizard is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your computerSony
. Open here
for more information on Sony. More information about the app VAIO Wireless Wizard can be found at http://www.Sony.com
. VAIO Wireless Wizard is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Wireless Wizard is RunDll32. vgc.exe is the VAIO Wireless Wizard's primary executable file and it takes around 2.28 MB (2390136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with VAIO Wireless Wizard. They occupy about 2.28 MB (2390136
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.0.01080
of VAIO Wireless Wizard. For more VAIO Wireless Wizard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Wireless Wizard is an application released by Sony. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Wireless Wizard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Wireless Wizard app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Wireless Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The software company is: http://www.Sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Wireless Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:40:08.900