VAIO Wireless Wizard
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your PCSony
. More information on Sony can be seen here
. Further information about VAIO Wireless Wizard can be seen at http://esupport.sony.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled VWLASU.exe and it has a size of 2.46 MB (2581808 bytes).
VAIO Wireless Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.57 MB (2697824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoLaunch.exe (20.00 KB)
- AutoLaunchWLASU.exe (24.00 KB)
- LaunchProcess.exe (16.00 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (2.46 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (25.30 KB)
- WWANTutorial.exe (28.00 KB)
This info is about VAIO Wireless Wizard version 1.00.062308
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Wireless Wizard versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Wireless Wizard is an application released by Sony. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VAIO Wireless Wizard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Wireless Wizard program will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Wireless Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The software company is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After removing VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Wireless Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-21 19:40:02.183