VAIO Wireless Wizard
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your PCSony
. More data about Sony can be found here
. More details about the program VAIO Wireless Wizard can be seen at http://esupport.sony.com
. VAIO Wireless Wizard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard. VWLASU.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.46 MB (2576384 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Wireless Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.53 MB (2655536
bytes) on disk.
- AutoLaunchWLASU.exe (24.00 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (2.46 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (25.30 KB)
- WWANTutorial.exe (28.00 KB)
This info is about VAIO Wireless Wizard version 1.00.030608
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Wireless Wizard versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Wireless Wizard is an application released by the software company Sony. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VAIO Wireless Wizard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Wireless Wizard program will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Wireless Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The software company is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Wireless Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 19:52:53.280