VAIO Wireless Wizard
VAIO Wireless Wizard is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your systemSony
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sony. Please open http://esupport.sony.com
if you want to read more on VAIO Wireless Wizard on Sony's website. Usually the VAIO Wireless Wizard application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove VAIO Wireless Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named VWLASU.exe and it has a size of 2.47 MB (2585904 bytes).
The following executables are contained in VAIO Wireless Wizard. They take 2.58 MB (2701920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoLaunch.exe (20.00 KB)
- AutoLaunchWLASU.exe (24.00 KB)
- LaunchProcess.exe (16.00 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (2.47 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (25.30 KB)
- WWANTutorial.exe (28.00 KB)
This data is about VAIO Wireless Wizard version 1.01.0722
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Wireless Wizard versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Wireless Wizard is a program offered by the software company Sony. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VAIO Wireless Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Wireless Wizard application will be found automatically. When you click VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Wireless Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The publisher is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Wireless Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:13:06.820