VAIO Wireless Wizard
This info is about VAIO Wireless Wizard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your PCSony
. You can read more on Sony or check for application updates here
. More data about the app VAIO Wireless Wizard can be seen at http://esupport.sony.com
. VAIO Wireless Wizard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove VAIO Wireless Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. VWLASU.exe is the VAIO Wireless Wizard's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.46 MB (2581808 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Wireless Wizard contains of the executables below. They take 2.56 MB (2681440
bytes) on disk.
- AutoLaunch.exe (20.00 KB)
- AutoLaunchWLASU.exe (24.00 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (2.46 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (25.30 KB)
- WWANTutorial.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0707
of VAIO Wireless Wizard. For other VAIO Wireless Wizard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Wireless Wizard is an application by the software company Sony. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it exists on your system the VAIO Wireless Wizard program will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Wireless Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The publisher is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After removing VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Wireless Wizard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Wireless Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 13:39:48.813