VAIO Wireless Wizard
You can find below detailed information on how to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard from your computerSony
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sony. Further information about VAIO Wireless Wizard can be found at http://esupport.sony.com
. VAIO Wireless Wizard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove VAIO Wireless Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. VAIO Wireless Wizard's primary file takes around 2.47 MB (2590000 bytes) and is named VWLASU.exe.
VAIO Wireless Wizard contains of the executables below. They take 2.58 MB (2706016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoLaunch.exe (20.00 KB)
- AutoLaunchWLASU.exe (24.00 KB)
- LaunchProcess.exe (16.00 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (2.47 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (25.30 KB)
- WWANTutorial.exe (28.00 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Wireless Wizard version 2.00.1013
only. For more VAIO Wireless Wizard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Wireless Wizard
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard\16.ico
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard\AutoLaunch.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard\AutoLaunchWLASU.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Wireless Wizard\chilkatdotnet2.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Wireless Wizard
VAIO Wireless Wizard is a program offered by Sony. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove VAIO Wireless Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VAIO Wireless Wizard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAIO Wireless Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Wireless Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Wireless Wizard application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VAIO Wireless Wizard in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Wireless Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Wireless Wizard:
- The web site of the program is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Wireless Wizard.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Wireless Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Wireless Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Wireless Wizard by Sony is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Wireless Wizard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 00:36:05.600