Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. Click on http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
to get more data about Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's website. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Unity Web Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Unity Web Player's main file takes about 629.43 KB (644539 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Unity Web Player. They take 629.43 KB (644539
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.43 KB)
This web page is about Unity Web Player version 5.1.41
only. You can find below info on other versions of Unity Web Player:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Unity Web Player from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Unity Web Player is an application marketed by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Unity Web Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unity Web Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Unity Web Player in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 05:06:25.117