Unity Web Player
This page is about Unity Web Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Unity Technologies ApS. More information about the program Unity Web Player can be found at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. Unity Web Player is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Unity Web Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Unity Web Player's primary executable file and it occupies about 629.44 KB (644549 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Unity Web Player. They occupy an average of 629.44 KB (644549
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.44 KB)
This page is about Unity Web Player version 4.5.51
only. Click on the links below for other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Unity Web Player.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Unity Web Player is an application offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". The Unity Web Player program will be found automatically. When you click Unity Web Player in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:24:49.840