Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Unity Web Player from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Unity Technologies ApS. More information about the application Unity Web Player can be found at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Unity Web Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 629.45 KB (644552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Unity Web Player. They take 629.45 KB (644552
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.56
of Unity Web Player. For other Unity Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player is a program released by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Unity Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Unity Web Player in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity Web Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 06:58:36.273