Unity Web Player
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Unity Web Player for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be found here
. Please open http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
if you want to read more on Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's website. Unity Web Player is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Unity Web Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 629.29 KB (644392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Unity Web Player. They occupy about 629.29 KB (644392
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.29 KB)
Click on the links below for other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Unity Web Player is a program marketed by Unity Technologies ApS. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Unity Web Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". The Unity Web Player program will be found automatically. When you click Unity Web Player in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unity Web Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:24:43.823