Unity Web Player
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Unity Web Player for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Further information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. Click on http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
to get more info about Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's website. Unity Web Player is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\WebPlayer directory, subject to the user's option. Unity Web Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe. Unity Web Player's primary file takes about 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) and is named UnityWebPlayerUpdate.exe.
The executable files below are part of Unity Web Player. They take about 711.63 KB (728710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (79.20 KB)
- UnityBugReporter.exe (191.71 KB)
- UnityWebPlayerUpdate.exe (109.72 KB)
- UnityDomainLoad.exe (3.50 KB)
- UnityBugReporter.exe (240.00 KB)
- UnityWebPlayerUpdate.exe (84.00 KB)
This page is about Unity Web Player version 2.5.4538
only. You can find here a few links to other Unity Web Player releases:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player is a program released by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Unity Web Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unity Web Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player application will be found very quickly. After you click Unity Web Player in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Unity Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 03:17:57.630