Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. You can find out more on Unity Technologies ApS or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Unity Web Player at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Unity Web Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. The program's main executable file occupies 629.42 KB (644526 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
Unity Web Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 629.42 KB (644526
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.42 KB)
The current page applies to Unity Web Player version 5.3.24
only. For more Unity Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player is a program by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Unity Web Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unity Web Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player program will be found automatically. After you click Unity Web Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The software company is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 00:50:07.990