Unity Web Player
This page is about Unity Web Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Go over here
for more info on Unity Technologies ApS. Please open http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
if you want to read more on Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's page. Unity Web Player is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Unity Web Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 629.45 KB (644553 bytes) on disk.
Unity Web Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 629.45 KB (644553
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (629.45 KB)
The current page applies to Unity Web Player version 5.3.45
only. You can find here a few links to other Unity Web Player releases:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player is a program offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Unity Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player program will be found automatically. When you select Unity Web Player in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unity Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:06:22.653