Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Additional info about Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. Click on http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
to get more facts about Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's website. Unity Web Player is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Unity Web Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Unity Web Player's primary executable file and it takes about 629.44 KB (644545 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Unity Web Player. They occupy 629.44 KB (644545
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.46
of Unity Web Player. For other Unity Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player is an application offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Unity Web Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unity Web Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Unity Web Player in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 04:17:02.263